Explore the Scenic Beauty in our Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days, wherein we would take you to Delhi’s historical monuments such as India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple and many more. Moreover, you can endure the evening rides as we would ride you to Agra and Jaipur in the evening so that you can enjoy the journey through breezy and pleasant weather. You would pay a visit to Taj Mahal, the mascot of India as it is one of ‘Seven Wonders of the World’. In Jaipur, view the strikingly impressive attractions like Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort, and City Palace. At the end of the trip, cherish the beautiful memories so captured, while we would drop you at your desired location in Jaipur or Delhi.
We will pick you up from your hotel, airport, Railway station or any desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram, after that we have a visit planned to the Delhi’s Architectural beauty such as Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate and passing through Parliament and President’s House.
· Qutab Minar, built in the year 1206 and is considered to be as the tallest brick minaret in the world. It’s an incredible example of early Indo–Islamic architectural art, with a mysterious history and a must-visit monument in Delhi.
· India Gate is an iconic arch-shaped monument that was built as a war memorial that honors the Indian soldiers who lost their lives in World War I. It was designed by British architect Edwin Lutyens, who was responsible for most of the New Delhi’s construction under British rule.
· Lotus Temple is an architectural marvel that had gained all its popularity because of its uniquely designed structure, famous for its unique lotus structure. The temple consists of its 27 marble petals that form clusters in a way that its outer section looks like a lotus.
Taking the Expressway, we would take you to the city of love, Agra. Upon reaching there, you will check in and overnight stay at the hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel Jaypee Palace or Hotel Courtyard by Marriott or Similar 5 Star Hotel.
The new day of the tour will begin with witnessing sunrise at the incredible beauty of the marbled structure Taj Mahal, that looks majestic in the rays of Sun.
Take a guided tour during Sunrise and go inside Taj Mahal.
· Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World, that holds its glory even after years of its construction. This magnificent structure of white marble was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The
intricate carvings and architecture adorn the Taj Mahal and make it glorious.
After sightseeing, we will take you back to the hotel in Agra, where you will relax and have your breakfast. Post that, we would check out from hotel and pay a visit to the Agra Fort famous for its pearl mosque and from there only, we would proceed towards Jaipur.
· Agra Fort is grand Mughal fort with impressive defensive fortifications and a vast array of palaces and buildings inside. The Agra fort is considered to be as the architectural imprint of the time of inception of Mughal architectural style.
After Agra fort, proceed to Jaipur, Upon reaching Jaipur, Check in and Overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
Overnight stay at Hotel Holiday Inn City center or Hotel Hilton or Similar 5 Star Hotel.
Start your morning exploring the beauty of Jaipur, A visit to Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jantar Mantar would take time to view the city walls and ornate city gates.
Drown into the immense beauty of Amer Fort, one of the must-visit magnificent monuments.
· Amer Fort: It is an old fort, built-in 1592 by Raja Man Singh, amidst the hills and overlooking the Maota Lake, Amer Palace is one of the finest examples of Indo-Islamic architecture.
On the return from Amer fort, we would halt to view the Jal Mahal, the water palace.
· Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal is a huge palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, in the city of Jaipur. It was constructed from pink sandstone and follows the royal and classical Rajputana symmetry.
· City Palace: The palace was constructed under the order of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. The city palace is the center of attraction of Jaipur and it reflects the fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture.
· Hawa Mahal: It is popularly known as the ”Palace of winds” this five-story building was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This palace is decorated with 953 windows or ”Jharokhas” which are adorned with intricate designs.
· Jantar Mantar: The world’s largest sundial is located at Jantar Mantar. Considering the heritage that it holds, it is one of the largest observatories in the world. Henceforth, Jantar Mantar is listed in UNESCO’s world heritage sites.
Cherish the memories of the day while we drop you back to your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gururam, you may opt for drop in Jaipur as well.
Getting up early for the sunrise tour was well worth it. No crowds and got there in time to see the sunrise.
Agra fort and the "baby taj"... read more
Really interesting and well spaced out so we saw a decent amount of things but weren't too tired. Our tour guides were very friendly and informative, as was our driver.... read more
We had an amazing time on this trip. Everything was very well-organized and Amit, our tour operator, was very responsive to all questions we had before, during and after... read more