Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.
Explore the Scenic Beauty in our 4 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore, wherein we would take you to Delhi’s historical monuments such as India Gate, QutabMinar, Lotus Temple and many more. You would pay a visit to strikingly impressive attractions like HawaMahal, JantarMantar, Amer Fort, and City Palace. In Agra, visit TajMahal, the mascot of India as it is one of ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ and Agra Fort. Visit and enjoy the jeep safari rides to the Ranthambore National Park, which is among the finest Tiger Reserve of India. At the end of the trip, cherish the beautiful memories so captured, while we would drop you at your desired location in Delhi.
Pickup offered from New Delhi airport, railway station, your Delhi hotel, or other desired pickup location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Return to your Delhi hotel, Delhi airport, Delhi train station, Jaipur Airport, or any desired location in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida.
Pickup time options: 7am, 9am, 10am and 11am (Could be change as per your requirements)
You will be picked up from Hotel, airport, railway station or other desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram. Than, we will take you to the half-day tour discovering the historical monuments of Delhi such as Lotus Temple, QutubMinar, India Gate, President’s House and Parliament.
• QutabMinar: QutubMinar is among the most astonishing monuments of India, built by Qutub-ud-din Aibak in the year 1199. Moreover, it has been counted as the highest brick tower in worldwide.
• Lotus Temple: Lotus Temple as the name suggests is built in the lotus-like structure and is one of the most visited edifices. It is considered to be as one of the most peaceful temples in the world. Its amazing architecture of the temple has been awarded a lot of architectural awards.
• India Gate: India gate is located on the eastern side of Rajpath that salutes and honors the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives serving the nation during World War I. It was built with light brown Bharatpur stones.
Post visiting the historical monuments, we would take you to drive pass through the Parliament House and President’s House.
• Parliament House: Parliament House is one of the most impressive buildings that carry the responsibility of the entire law-making function of the country. It comprises of the central hall which is in a circular shape and consists of the two houses (LokSabha and RajyaSabha).
• President House: RashtrapatiBhavan(President’s House) is official home to the President of India, having one of the largest democracy that epitomizes India’s strength and pride.
After Delhi sightseeing tour, proceed to Jaipur. Upon arrival at Jaipur, Check-in at a hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the early morning during Sunrise, we would take you to visit Taj Mahal and take a guided tour from inside TajMahal.
• TajMahal: TajMahal, which has already marked India’s name and added to India’s pride, is one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”, built in the loving memory of MumtazMahal by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Its beautiful intricate cravings and architectural brilliance would leave you astonished.
After sightseeing, you would be taken back to the hotel for breakfast. Then we would pay a visit to the Agra Fort, which is another famous tourist attraction in Agra and from there only, we would proceed towards Ranthambore.
• Agra Fort: Agra Fort is an ancient and historical fort in the city of Agra. It is also known as the Red Fort of Agra, this large 16th-century fortress, made out of the red sandstone is located on the Yamuna River.
Upon arrival at Ranthambore, check in at hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
The new afresh morning brings with it a lot of enthusiasm and a bright day wherein we would take you to the Ranthambore national park in the Sawai Madhopur city of Rajasthan, wherein we would take you for the morning jeep safari.
• Ranthambore National Park: Ranthambore National Park is situated in the historic and beautiful small city of Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. It is a famous national Park as it is considered to be as one of the finest Tiger Reserves of India. The National Park is culturally and historically rich since it is a home to wildlife animals such as Tigers, Leopards, Asian Elephants and many more.
After safari, proceed to Jaipur, upon arrival at Jaipur, check in at hotel, Overnight stat at hotel.
After breakfast take a guided city tour on Jaipur by visiting following
• City Palace: The city palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century that comprises of Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. It is an awesome specimen of architectural skill and is situated at the center of the city.
• HawaMahal: HawaMahal is known as “The Palace of Winds” or “The Palace of Breeze” is a palace built by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh with the red and pink sandstone. This palace is famous for it’s specifically designed 953 windows or “Jharokhas” which are adorned with beautiful and intricate designs.
• JantarMantar: JantarMantar was built in the year 1734 by the king Sawai Jai Singh II located in Jaipur. The world’s largest sundial is located there. It is the must-visit place specifically for those who are more interested in scientific inventions and astronomy.
• Amer Fort: Amer Fort was constructed under the order of Raja Man Singh and is made of red sandstone and marble, known for its imaginative Hindu design elements. The fort comprises of halls, garden areas, palaces, storerooms, and courtyards.
• JalMahal: JalMahal was built in the year 1799 and is situated near the Nahargarh Fort and Amer Fort. This beautiful historical palace was built by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh amidst The Man Sagar Lake.
After Jaipur city tour, proceed to Delhi, upon arrival at Delhi, you will be dropped off at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
9 pm, depends on traffic. If you would like to reach early or late then we could start Jaipur city tour accordingly.
Yes, We could change it as per your requirements.
Approx. USD 10-15 per meal. It could be lower or higher depends on restaurant you choose.
Yes we could drop you at any desired location in Jaipur.
By default we provide English speaking guide but we have Hindi, French, Spanish, German and Russian Speaking guides also, so if you would like to have any of the above language speaking guide, then you may inform us for same after booking the tour.
The period between October and June is ideal for visiting Ranthambore. Between October and February, the weather remains cold, and the animals can be seen basking in the sun. Between March and June, when the temperature rises, tigers and other animals can frequently be seen visiting the water holes.
Ranthambore sits a short distance away from Jaipur (152 km) and Delhi (397 km) and can easily reach it. Trains from both Jaipur and Delhi are available to Sawai Madhopur, which is 17 km from this wildlife destination. Thus, planning a trip to Ranthambore is quite accessible from both the destinations.
The safari charges are subject to change; thus, the exact price can be confirmed while making the booking.
When you book your Ranthambore tour with us, we book your safari tickets for you. In order to enjoy the safari in the zone of your choice, booking has to be done 30 days in advance.
Ranthambore is amongst the best wildlife destinations in India. It is known for its high tiger population and a rich variety of flora & fauna. The national park also has ancient fort ruins inside, which make it even more exciting to visit. Another reason to visit Ranthambore is that it is replete with excellent hotels & resorts ranging from budget to luxury.
It depends on your interest and motive to visit the national park. An ideal trip to Ranthambore is 2N/3D. For those wanting to specifically photograph tigers or birds or other animals in the park, a 7-day tour is perfect.
Ranthambore and Bandhavgarh are mostly the same when it comes to abundant wildlife. Both the national parks boast a large number of Royal Bengal Tigers. The two national parks give an opportunity to witness a large number of animals, birds, and plants & trees. They are also surrounded by a plethora of hotels & resorts ranging from budget to luxury and offering a memorable stay.
Yes, safaris are conducted in either jeep or canter which are driven by experienced and trained drivers on fixed trails. An experienced guide also accompanies each vehicle. Thus, safaris in Ranthambore are absolutely safe.
No, there is no provision of staying inside Ranthambore. All the accommodation options are located outside the national park.
Zone 1-5 are considered the best zones for safari in Ranthambore National Park. In these zones, the chances of sighting a tiger are quite high. However, 6-10 also offer a good opportunity to spot tigers and other animals in Ranthambore.
Since Ranthambore boasts a large number of tigers, the chances are quite high for you to spot the wild cats in the national park.