How to plan a trip to Delhi Agra and Jaipur
India is prestigious for its tourism and draws in some individuals consistently. If someone needs a perfect break from your hectic life and needs to navigate over the abundant greenery and amid nature then India will be an ideal place. Planning a tour or vacation to a country like India will enchant you with its beauty and diversity. You will be delighted with its colorful pageantry. You feel enriched with its cultural beauty alongside modernity. The best way to explore the beauty of India is by taking up the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package, wherein an entire guided tour of the covered cities would overwhelm you.
The Golden triangle tour packages are considered to be the magical tour, full of amazing and centric architecture. Enjoy the magnificent view of the most ancient and prominent monuments such as the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and many more.
Different ways to travel
There are different ways you can opt to travel your journey; it would enable you to help in how to plan a trip to Delhi Agra and Jaipur. It could be completely customized as per your need, preference, and budget. All the options are open to being explored for the tourists to add on to their remarkable journey.
- Volvo Bus Journey: You may opt-out to choose to travel your journey through the road drive in a luxurious Volvo bus, witnessing the roadside beauty of nature.
- Train Journey: Completing this entire tour with the help of the train as the mode of transportation would be a wonderful experience.
- Private Car Journey: A Private Car Drive is the most frequently opted by the tourists to enjoy their journey. A journey via private car is often comfortable and hassle-free.
Highlights of the Tour
- Lotus Temple: The Lotus Temple is undoubtedly one of the must-see places in the capital city. You will be mesmerized admiring the brilliant architecture of this monument as this temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower.
- India Gate: India Gate was built by British Architect, Lutyens during the British rule, to pay tribute to the Indian soldiers who lost their lives serving the nation in World War I.
- Agra Fort: Agra Fort is another architectural imprint from the works of the Mughals located on the river Yamuna. This fort is made out of the red sandstone and later popularized as the Red Fort of Agra.
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal had been declared as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”. It is a great mausoleum made of the ivory-white marble, built under the order of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. He made the Taj Mahal in the memory of his loving wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and is the epitome of love.
- Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. This historical palace has been built in the middle of The Man Sagar Lake and is surrounded by water from all its sides. The photogenic and scenic beauty from the Jal Mahal would give you breathtaking views.
- Amer Fort: Amer Fort is made out of the red sandstone and marble, known for its imaginative Hindu design elements. It is an appealing and luxurious palace, which is laid out on 4 levels; each has its courtyard.
Ultimately, it would not be wrong to state that during the Golden Triangle Tours, you would find yourself surrounded and immersed in the beauty of the historical monuments and ancient forts of India.